Dear Condo Q&A: A candidate for the upcoming Board election may be pulling a fast one. He is going door to door getting proxy signatures which actually vote for himself! These aren’t even on the official forms. Are these absentee votes legal? Sincerely, “Let’s Keep It Legal.” Dear “Let’s Keep it Legal”: Campaigning for proxies is democratic, and usually legal in Wisconsin condominiums. Assuming a Packer game or other life requirement means
To the only law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of Wisconsin condominium and homeowner association law.
We are honored by your visit.
We can help you with expert advice regarding
- Board Governance
- Relations with members, neighbors, municipalities and developers
- Collection and finance
- Interpretation and drafting of contracts, covenants and rules
- Fair Housing
- Communications law
- Insurance and allocation of risk and loss issues
- Counsel to minimize disputes
- Litigation to protect the community