Welcome, and please note the CondoCollege(r) announcement, below. But first, Condo Q&A…You Ask, We Answer. Q: You wrote that you do not favor recording meetings. Why not? A: We do not favor recording meetings for several reasons. It makes people self-conscious, and, perhaps, less likely to speak frankly, or to “sound out” ideas within the group. Snippets can be used out of context, and the only defense to
To the only law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of Wisconsin condominium and homeowner association law.
We are honored by your visit.
We can help you with expert advice regarding
- Board Governance
- Relations with members, neighbors, municipalities and developers
- Collection and finance
- Interpretation and drafting of contracts, covenants and rules
- Fair Housing
- Communications law
- Insurance and allocation of risk and loss issues
- Counsel to minimize disputes
- Litigation to protect the community