Here is some investment advice, even though we are not investment advisors. We offer it because we know you are tasked with running a complex Wisconsin condominium association, and we want you to sleep well at night. A well-managed Wisconsin condominium community will collect and save money, typically in a reserve fund. Buildings and other amenities depreciate over time, and the alternative to saving for a fix/replacement is a special
To the only law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of Wisconsin condominium and homeowner association law.
We are honored by your visit.
We can help you with expert advice regarding
- Board Governance
- Relations with members, neighbors, municipalities and developers
- Collection and finance
- Interpretation and drafting of contracts, covenants and rules
- Fair Housing
- Communications law
- Insurance and allocation of risk and loss issues
- Counsel to minimize disputes
- Litigation to protect the community