Q: Our Board of Directors wants to make a rule outlawing pets. A Board rule is so much easier than a declaration or bylaw amendment. Is this legal? Sincerely, On the Board, But Friend of Bow Wow. A: Dear “Friend,” We have reservations about a Board-passed rule outlawing pets. Though Wisconsin condominium law is not clear on this, we think court decisions and logic suggest that a new total pet
To the only law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of Wisconsin condominium and homeowner association law.
We are honored by your visit.
We can help you with expert advice regarding
- Board Governance
- Relations with members, neighbors, municipalities and developers
- Collection and finance
- Interpretation and drafting of contracts, covenants and rules
- Fair Housing
- Communications law
- Insurance and allocation of risk and loss issues
- Counsel to minimize disputes
- Litigation to protect the community