The dissident board member and talking with the attorney. Q: One of our board members opposes the association’s enforcement action against his close friend, the developer, but the action was approved by a majority vote of 4-1. Still, the director wants to be at all meetings with our lawyer. Anything we tell him goes straight to the developer, who has his own lawyer. Is this fair? A: The Wisconsin Court of Appeals recently
To the only law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of Wisconsin condominium and homeowner association law.
We are honored by your visit.
We can help you with expert advice regarding
- Board Governance
- Relations with members, neighbors, municipalities and developers
- Collection and finance
- Interpretation and drafting of contracts, covenants and rules
- Fair Housing
- Communications law
- Insurance and allocation of risk and loss issues
- Counsel to minimize disputes
- Litigation to protect the community