This time: We consider some common issues related to meetings. (Who thought parliamentary procedure could be this much fun?!) Q: Can the president of a Wisconsin condominium vote at a meeting? A: At a board meeting, or other small meeting, the president can participate and vote like any other member of that group. At an annual or comparably large meeting, the president can always vote by ballot (because his vote
To the only law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of Wisconsin condominium and homeowner association law.
We are honored by your visit.
We can help you with expert advice regarding
- Board Governance
- Relations with members, neighbors, municipalities and developers
- Collection and finance
- Interpretation and drafting of contracts, covenants and rules
- Fair Housing
- Communications law
- Insurance and allocation of risk and loss issues
- Counsel to minimize disputes
- Litigation to protect the community