Boards can now have illegal vehicles towed without police intervention. And a reminder about CondoCollege®, one of the best educational values in town. The ability of Wisconsin condominiums to remove illegal parkers from common elements has been made easier under a recent law and rule making by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. Condominium parking is subject to the same rules that apply to parking malls and other private lots where
To the only law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of Wisconsin condominium and homeowner association law.
We are honored by your visit.
We can help you with expert advice regarding
- Board Governance
- Relations with members, neighbors, municipalities and developers
- Collection and finance
- Interpretation and drafting of contracts, covenants and rules
- Fair Housing
- Communications law
- Insurance and allocation of risk and loss issues
- Counsel to minimize disputes
- Litigation to protect the community