The only law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of Wisconsin condominium and homeowner association law.
Levine & Bazelon can help you with expert advice:
- Board governance
- Relations with members, neighbors, municipalities and developers
- Collection and finance
- Interpretation and drafting of contracts, covenants and rules
- Fair housing
- Communications law
- Insurance and allocation of risk and loss issues
- Counsel to minimize disputes
- Litigation to protect the community
We practice what is known in our profession as community association law. A community association is a group of real property owners who mutually obligate themselves through reciprocal covenants (recorded promises) on issues related to the use of their properties. The owners are organized through an association which typically has the power to assess funds for its lawful activities and to enforce reasonable covenants.
Recent News & Articles
(This article by Maureen S. Willkom was recently published in the Community...Read more
In multi-family housing, disputes among neighbors are inevitable. Many times the disputes...Read more