SPRING 2017 COURSE OFFERING:
1. You be the Judge: Condo Cases and Controversies
2. Declaration and Bylaws and Rules . . . OH MY!
3. Avoid the Traps: Protecting Your Association From Discrimination Claims
And, as always, we look forward to your questions!
Please join us for coffee, a light breakfast and condo knowledge!
SPRING 2016 COURSE OFFERING:1. Seven Surefire Strategies for Board Success 2. How to handle complaints about smokers: enforcement action and amending your governing documents 3. Capital improvements and large maintenance projects: special assessment or loan? Is a unit owner vote required? And, as always, we look forward to your questions! Please join us for hors d’oeuvres, cookies, and condo wisdom!
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has taken a stand against banks that are dragging their feet foreclosing properties that have been abandoned by their owners. This court decision will be of substantial benefit to some Wisconsin condominiums facing the problem of a vacant unit ...
Boards can now have illegal vehicles towed without police intervention.And a reminder about CondoCollege®, one of the best educational values in town. The ability of Wisconsin condominiums to remove illegal parkers from common elements has been made easier under a recent law and rule making by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. Condominium parking is subject to the...
- Levine & Bazelon, S.C. It has a nice to ring to it, don’t you think?
- Pushing out the widow because she is young: A lawyer’s mistake causes pain.
- Levine & Bazelon, S.C. It has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?