Condo College® Summer 2013 Course Offering:
- The Business of Running a Wisconsin Condominium: Some Tips for Board Members
- What should you delegate, and what requires your personal attention?
- Dealing with builders, managers, lawyers, bankers, insurance agents and others. How to hire, when to fire.
- Your members’ homes are their castles. But the moats around the castles are common elements. How do you respect individuality while observing community requirements?
- You’re Not in This Alone.
- Here, directors from other Wisconsin condominium boards share their experience, ask questions, and demonstrate that your issues are not unique.
Join us for a pretty great breakfast and good information.
- Place: Milwaukee Public Market (Madame Kuony's Kitchen on the second floor.)
400 N. Water St.
(Parking is free and easy.)
- Date: Saturday, July 27, 2013
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m (class starts at 9 a.m.)
- Tuition: Free, but reservation required; please call Michelle for a reservation as the class tends to fill up fast. (414-352-0400.)